Flags of our Fathers

Flags of our Fathers Writing

The movie Flags of our Fathers was kind of hard to keep up on. However, I liked the concept of it going back and forth between the time of the war and the man from it in the present. I do not know if this is a movie that I would watch again just because of how long it is and how it was a bit tricky to keep up on.

Although the movie was a bit tricky to keep up with it was pretty good from what I did get from it. A main thing in this movie that I thought really stood out was the photography aspect of it. I think that the photos and videography from the war and even the present really helped bring the whole movie together because you could see how life really was during that time period.

It is not really something that many people think about in the world today, but I feel like photography can really change the aspect of the world. Sometimes you cannot put something into words about what’s going on or what something is like, but if you can catch a picture or video in action of what is going on it can really show different aspects of things.